Monday, June 11, 2012

Freezer paper T-Shirt

 Now that Eric's Birthday has passed I can post this project.  I have been waiting till I gave him this shirt so as not to spoil the surprise. I was inspired by this Bolg she has done lots of freezer paper stencils.  Then I found this lady who did almost this exact same T-shirt.  Confession I totally copied her.  Eric Loves the IT Crows too so it was perfect. 
The freezer paper worked so well Eric thought I ordered it online.  My one tip is to leave plenty of paper around your design so you don't accidentally paint off the paper, like I did above the the "E" in have.  Oh ya one other tip less is more when it comes to paint.  My orange TV looks way better than the lettering on the back  because I added a second coat of paint to the white letters.  I used regular craft paint on my T-shirt.  After heat setting it with the iron it washed just fine, so don't waist money with fancy paint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment