Friday, January 29, 2010

Sarah's Hooter Hider

This is my take on the "Hooter Hider" the difference is that this one covers your shoulder and around you back. I found the original didn't cover enough. I hope this works I am adding a link to my Free pattern let me know if you can't see teh pdf. I made simplified t the pattern a little. I didn't show the pocket I made from the dart scrap and I used I much thinker binding on the bottom in the pattern. I hope teh pattern makes sense I am not good at explaining things.

with the modification it was necessary to make it reversible since it was no longer symmetrical.


it works nice as a car seat cover too.

1 comment:

  1. What can I say! You are amazing. I bet you're tired of hearing that but you have got a Celestial gene in there! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete