Saturday, September 19, 2009

Folding Fabic


The Wednesday before last I was stranded at the library with Livvy. It was poring rain and we didn't bring an umbrella. I decided to wait it out a little so after story time we headed up stairs to look at sewing books. Livvy was so good to sit and read her book wile I looked around. I found a book on fabric folding and with Julia's shower coming up and the cute fabric I found it all came together in something new form.




I had this center part done for almost a week before I figured out the rest of the quilt.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah! I saw your blog on FB and I am LOVING all these beautiful quilts!! I have to say my favorite is this folded fabric technique. I loved it when I saw what you did for Megann's baby quilt. I'm just blown away by this awesome talent! Maybe I can hit you up for some lessons! ;)

    ReplyDelete